INKSVG.JSThis library helps to making an interactive schemes and projects with vector graphics in SVG format. You can make schemes or circuits by any way, for example by editor like Inkscape, and then use INKSVG.JS to make interactive web applications. INKSVG.JS allow to link a graphics information in the SVG file and information in database or any other data storage by easy way.
- SVG-files (with sodipodi & InkScape speciality) loading and combination
- zoom & dragging by mouse
- smooth view zoom to objects in the SVG-file (searching by object ID)
- event handling for objects in a SVG-file. Available events: 'onclick', 'onmouseover', 'onmouseout'
- operations with text objects (caption, style, etc.)
- control of objects attributes and objects styles
More information: Reference.
Tutorial help You to learn INKSVG.JS.